Heartlight Family Clinic is committed to ensuring your safety during this COVID-19 outbreak.
We fully endorse the standards set by the Centers for Disease Control. Here are links to their COVID-19 information:
How to protect yourself when you are sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
What to do if you are sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/steps-when-sick.html
People at increased risk: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/index.html
TELEHEALTH VISITS: In order to protect you, we offer the option to schedule a same day or scheduled TELEHEALTH virtual visit so that we can care for you wherever you are. This is a good option for folks who have:
- Mild or moderate illness (severe symptoms need an appointment in-person)
- Chronic conditions that are stable with medication refills
- Psychiatric and therapist appointments
- Direct Primary Care visits
- Followup appointments for ER visits, Hospitalizations, illnesses (when condition has improved or is stable)
- Telehealth is as easy as clicking on a ZOOM link that we can send to your email after scheduling. A telehealth consent form is required prior to your first virtual visit. Call to schedule now:
Here’s how we are protecting you during your visits to the clinic:
- Sick visits are conducted in an area completely separate from patients who are not sick to prevent the spread of virus in the air
- Patients do not wait in the waiting area- they are brought directly to the back
- Cleaning is conducted several times a day and after each patient leaves a room
- Personal protection equipment is worn by our staff and providers when needed
- All visitors and staff (even the mailman) wear masks when they enter the clinic
- All patients are provided a mask if they don’t have one
- Everyone is asked to wash their hands or hand sanitize upon arrival to the clinic
- Even the pens and doorknobs get cleansed!
If you have questions for your provider, you can send them directly via your patient portal.
Best in Health!!