You choose one (or more) of our experience providers to be your healthcare partner
Your primary care provider serves as the entry point for most of your healthcare needs. We will advocate for you, coordinate your care, and ensure your safety in the healthcare system.
Primary care includes health promotion, disease prevention, diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses. By regularly seeing your primary care practioner, you can identify and control health risk factors before they become problems. We partner with you to take charge of your health by providing expert and evidence based care in an environment where you can feel comfortable and valued.
- Adult wellness exams with cancer screenings
- Well child physicals w vaccines
- Sports and pre-employment physicals
- Mens and Womens health visits/ hormone evaluations and treatment
- Advice and health counseling-Smoking cessation, weight management, cardiovascular risk reduction.
Acute and chronic conditions
- Same day minor sick visits (no waiting!)
- Blood pressure and cholesterol screenings and treatment
- Diabetes and thyroid evaluation and treatment
- Asthma, allergy, COPD treatment
- Vitamin Deficiency
- Insomnia and sleep disorders
- Muscle aches/ back and neck pain
- Shoulder, hip, knee and foot pain evaluation and management
- Referral to specialists as needed
- And MUCH more!